Wednesday, 9 May 2007

Generic modular Fortification Line

(versión en Español)

After many delays, I have finally finished my first modular scenery parts.


For the moment being there are just three different pieces. I plan to start selling them on eBay on a few days, using the brand name "Ultrawerke" (original, isn't it?:)). If they work, I might continue adding new scenery pieces to the range: dragon's teeth, bunkers and craters are some of the ideas I have on mind. What it is sure, anyway, is that they'll definitively have a look that would fit in any techno-gothic siege warfare gameboard...

Once I have some samples painted, I'll update the post.






2 comments:

Brian said...

Thank you so much for the very valuable information you have shared here for your user
Apcalis |

bigpenis said...

penis enlargement, penis enlargement pills, male enhancement, vimax
Penis enlargement pills have been proven is the best way to make the penis bigger and effective to increase men’s sexual performance. vimax, vigrx plus, prosolution pills, maleextra