Friday 16 November 2007

Ultrawerke is now in Spanish!

Not a lot of work to show lately (although the DKOK trench digger is taking shape), but I have some important news (from my point of view).

After many mails asking me to do it, I finally decided to translate the blog to my mother tonge: Spanish.

So, if you feel more comfortable reading in Spanish just visit Ultrawerke Spanish. I hope I can translate everything in about 30 days, then the two blogs will run in parallel.

Hope you enjoy it:

Ultrawerke

2 comments:

Health Nwes said...

Thanks a lot for sharing. You have done a brilliant job. Your article is truly relevant to my study at this moment, and I am really happy I discovered your website. However, I would like to see more details about this topic. I'm going to keep coming back here.

Anonymous said...

This is really fantastic work friend..The Way in which You represent this blog is awesome.I really appreciate your work. Keep it up in future.
Kamagra